Entry level lead generation and SEO package
Designed to generate leads quickly and cost effectively and lay foundation for future growth
Set your own advertising budget - control what you spend
Highly targeted advertising - get to the people who want your product service now!
Complete on-page SEO across your website (internal links, meta tags, image optimisation etc)
Regular website content changes / updates to encourage search engines to come back more often.
The online growth level 1 package is our entry level combined package. It uses Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), Paid Social and industry standard Search Engine Optimisation practices as a base.
What is online growth level 1?
What is included?
- Complete assessment of your website for improvements (looking for broken links, missing meta tags, page load speeds etc).
- Business analysis – understanding who your business is, what it does and what makes it different.
- Competitor analysis. Who are your main competitors,? How are they promoting their business? What keywords are they using?
- Keyword research to establish the most likely keywords and phrases to generate leads for your business.
- Setup, management and monitoring of multiple adverts. Targeting different market segments and/or different products/services.
- Complete on-page SEO across your website. Ensuring no broken links. Inserting relevant internal links. Updating all essential meta tags (source code tags).Image optimisation for speed of loading. Keyword density etc.
- Copywriting of new content for new and existing web pages.
- Submission of a suitable sitemap to ensure that all pages are correctly visited and indexed.
How much does the PPC and paid social advertising cost?
Our monthly fee covers the setup, management and monitoring of your adverts. The cost of running the Pay Per Click and paid social media adverts is an additional cost. BUT how much you spend is entirely up to you.
You set your budget based on what you can afford and as the adverts start to generate leads and sales for you, you can increase the advertising spend accordingly. Whatever you can afford to spend we will work to maximise the return on investment.
My website is not mobile / tablet friendly – is that a problem?
If your website is not a responsive site. It does not automatically change how it displays between computer/laptop, tablet and mobile. Almost certainly, it will be more cost effective to migrate your site to a new website design that does this automatically, than to try to fix the existing site.
There are also likely to be added benefits and extra functionality by migrating your website too. Therefore in our opinion, it is well worth the small extra monthly cost that will be involved. If you want more information on this package please call 01472 306100 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.