What is entry level lead generation?
This is our lowest price lead generation package for those on a tight budget.
If you have an existing website with suitable landing pages. These can be used to effectively convert the advertising clicks into leads / business. If you are on a tight budget then this may be the package for you.
What is included?
- Assessment of your website for suitability.
- Business analysis – understanding who you business is, what it does and what makes it different.
- Competitor analysis – who are your main competitors, how are they promoting their business and what keywords are they using.
- Keyword research to establish the most likely keywords and phrases to generate leads for your business.
- Setup, management and monitoring of multiple adverts to target different market segments and/or different products/services.
How much does the advertising cost?
Our monthly fee covers the setup, management and monitoring of your adverts. The cost of running the Pay Per Click and paid social media adverts is an additional cost. BUT how much you spend is entirely up to you.
You set your budget based on what you can afford. As the adverts start to generate leads and sales for you, you can increase the advertising spend accordingly. Whatever you can afford to spend we will work to maximise your return on investment.
Can I use this package if I don't have a website?
Realistically no. Your adverts have to have somewhere to go. The ideal place for this is a specific “landing” page on your website that matches the content for the advert.
If you don’t have a website. DON’T WORRY! We have various solutions for you.
Upgrade to the Level 2 Lead Generation package and we will register a domain name and design suitable landing pages for your adverts to connect to OR
We can design and build a complete website for you with all the required landing pages included. This can all be done as part of a bespoke package and the cost spread monthly to avoid costly initial setup and design fees. Find out more about our website design.